October 25, 2010

CANZINE 2010.

It was my first time doing Canzine this year. I had a lovely time meeting many talented artists tabling as well as the awesome folks who came out in the rainy weather to support and shop the handmade. Thank you to everyone who made yesterday a success, it was very encouraging.






I hope everyone liked their Fantasy Camp stickers! I'm sorry I ran out of them so soon. I have one left which I stuck on to my bicycle. No worries, I'll be printing more for EXPOZINE next month in Montreal. So excited! I will be tabling for one day only on Saturday, November 13 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at 5035 St-Dominique (Église Saint-Enfant Jésus, Laurier Métro). Admission is free, so please drop by if you can.

My friend Colleen from We Ain't Friends Books also tabled yesterday with her new release "EZ Grocery & Video". Check it out on their website.